Some people do not drink cow’s milk. Camel milk could be a good alternative for these people. The taste of Camel milk is similar to that of cow’s milk. Camel milk is 100% cow’s milk protein-free. And contains only camel milk proteins. These proteins contribute to the growth of muscle mass and maintaining muscle mass and bone. Camel milk is a source of calcium this contributes to a normal blood clotting.
– Calcium contributes to a normal energy metabolism
– Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles
– Calcium contributes to a normal neurotransmission
– Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes
– Calcium plays a role in the process of cell- division and specialization
– Calcium is needed for the maintenance of bones
– Calcium is needed for the maintenance of teeth